This blog aims to provide updates and brief reflections on HIV-related conferences, forums and other events that AFAO hosts or that AFAO staff attend. We encourage you to add your voice to this forum by leaving your thoughts and comments about the issues raised here.
However, we moderate all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive.
Comments should stay on topic; constructive comments and differing views and opinions about issues discussed are encouraged but posts that attack organisations or individuals are not.
Specifically, we don't allow:
- Language that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory
- Language that incites hatred or violence or targets individuals on the basis of HIV status, race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Comments that disclose an individual's HIV status
- Comments that are deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Comments that are inflammatory or off topic
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Comments about unrelated goods/services (SPAM)
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Unrelated URLS